You may browse srosoftware.com without providing any personal information, however we must request some information in order to fulfill orders or provide information you have requested.
This Privacy Statement serves to inform you of the purposes for which srosoftware.com collects and uses such information.
What Data We Collect
When purchasing on our site, you may be asked to enter some personal information, such as Name, Phone, Address and cardholder data to process your order.
SRO Software collects and stores ONLY information you provide us with when purchasing via our website.
How we use your information
• Name, address, email and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction.
• SRO Software may share some of this information with credit card clearing houses and other third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
• Contact information and site usage information may be collected to assist customer support or to improve our services.
• Personal Information may be used as required to respond to user inquiries and as required to comply with applicable law enforcement authorities.
Data Integrity and Access
SRO Software will not utilize your personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete and current and will permit you to correct, amend or delete information demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Third Party Disclosure/Transfer
• SRO Software does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except vendors specifically contracted to provide aid in delivering our services.
• SRO Software does not disclose to nor utilize your personal information with any third party advertisement service.
SRO Software uses first party cookies to track user activity and logins on our website. We do NOT provide this data to any third party and do not solicit third party cookies on any other website.
You may disable cookies in your browser, however doing so may cause some of our services not to function.
Third Party Tracking
SRO Software uses Google Analytics to compile data regarding user interaction with our website. We use this data only for serice improvement.
We do NOT use this data for advertising or solicitation purposes.
SRO Software does NOT use Adwords or other advertising services on this site.
Security and Fair Information Practices
SRO Software will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Should a data breach occur, SRO Software will notify users via on-site message or email within one business day of our awareness of the breach.
SRO Software conducts compliance audits of its privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to email@example.com.